SRS Host Principles
More Than Words
Our Core Principles are those upon which SRS Host was founded, and they adorn the walls of every SRS Host office. We believe in them and apply them in how we do business at SRS Host every day. These principles are behaviours and skills we value in our fellow colleagues.
- You start with the customer and work backwards.
- You extensively research and strive to understand our customers better.
- You work with great effort to earn and keep customer trust.
- You care deeply about our customers and Hostinger‘s success.
- You are passionate: committed in heart and mind.
- You make decisions based on the long term.
- You act on behalf of the entire company, beyond just your own team. You never say “that’s not my job”.
Learn and Be Curious
- You constantly learn and always seek to improve yourself.
- You are curious about new possibilities and act to explore them.
- It is in your nature to innovate.
Hire and Develop the Best
- You always hire better people than yourself.
- You keep only highly effective people.
- Leaders develop leaders and take their role in coaching others seriously.
- You help people to scale within the organization.
- You strive for the highest standards, and many may think these standards are excessively high.
- You inspire others with your thirst for excellence.
- You are continually raising the bar and drive your team to deliver high quality services.
Freedom and Responsibility
- You are self-motivated, self-aware, self-disciplined, and self-improving.
- You don’t wait or want to be told what to do.
- You love freedom and you definitely deserve it.
- You constantly ask yourself what is the best thing I can do today that will contribute to a long term success.
- You are good at using data to support your intuition and make decisions.
- You think strategically, and can articulate what you are, and are not, trying to do.
Bias Toward Action
- Speed matters in business.
- Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study.
- You promote action-oriented behavior, rather than discussion based work.
Courage and Candidness
- You say what you think even if it is uncomfortable.
- You give each other radically candid feedback and never wait to do so.
- You make tough decisions without agonizing.
- You question actions inconsistent with our principles.
- You deliver results with the highest quality and in a timely fashion.
- You recognize and celebrate achievements.